God has blessed us AGAIN!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Proof is in the Pudding...

And other cliche phrases gone the way of the dodo bird.

*Cough*

Anyways...this is a lowly little foodie-update post to squeal about a couple of things.

One, my adapted bread recipe is working beautifully! The wrath of wheat allergies has not been awakened, and the bread tastes as good as the original recipe.

I'm so happy!

Secondly, I got spontaneous and tried my hand at pudding today, and it worked! My finger keeps wanting to sneak underneath the edge of the plastic wrap and lap up another dollup of the goodness, but we're working on that. Can't wait to have it tomorrow! Gratitude goes to Heavenly Homemakers--this recipe is going into the Kitchen Book for sure.

Photo credit: www.heavenlyhomemakers.com 



No comments: